Welcome to The Truth of my Lies

I welcome those who visit this blog, but those who know nothing but making trouble I shall not welcome...






Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snowless December

Looks like I'm having another
Snowless December...

I can't blame it on anyone
but I am missing the
cool breeze, the soft snow and
the white blanket

Over here there is only
the dry season and
the rainy season

How much I miss the
Four seasons,
you do not know...

This place is like a
prison to me,
nothing to do
nothing that can be done
What shall I do?
What can I do?
I do not know...

I ask myself many times
when will I be free from my cage,
I wish to do many things
but I do not know if I have enough time,
My time in this world can end any moment
That is why everyday I pray to God
''Let me live long enough to finish what I have started''

This ends my 'Letter' for now
I will return, I hope...

So this is
THE END
for now

No comments:

Post a Comment