Welcome to The Truth of my Lies

I welcome those who visit this blog, but those who know nothing but making trouble I shall not welcome...






Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Introduction to Abingdon Boys School

Looks like I have became a fan of ABS
I don't remember how I became a fan
but all I remember is that the first song I heard from ABS was
Innocent Sorrow a song full of spirit that also saddens the heart
(if you understand what
Takanori Nishikawa is singing)

As time passes I became to favor the song
Desert Rose a song that reminds me of the sins I've done
I don't know why but it is good song to be heard by sinners
There are other songs that I favor like
Strength, Howling, Jap, Kimi no Uta,
Freedom, Fre@k SHoW, STEALTH, and BLADE CHORD

Let me introduce the ABS team:


Takanori Nishikawa (aka T.M. Revolution) - vocals


Hiroshi Shibasaki – guitar


Sunao – guitar


Toshiyuki Kishi – keyboard and programming

There are two more they are Ikuo – bass guitar and Kozy Hasegawa - Drums
but they are just support members so no need to put their picture.
I present to you the best J-rock band
Abingdon Boys School

No comments:

Post a Comment