Welcome to The Truth of my Lies

I welcome those who visit this blog, but those who know nothing but making trouble I shall not welcome...






Thursday, December 24, 2009

THE RESULTS OF PMR

FINALLY!!!
After months of waiting all the form 3 has receive their PMR results
I would like to congratulate all who has taken it

I hope you all had the grades that you wanted
but, for those that didn't
I am sorry for your lost
but don't think it is the end
their will be another exam
at another place
at another time
Remember we still have the SPM exam
and do not forget the test that GOD is giving us

At my school, we had only 4 people that got all A's
There were also those that got all A's but one B
in my school every student passed their
Mathematics, Science and Malay Language
but what the heck my school rocks
ain't we good?
I am just kiddin

I do not want this to be long so
I want you all to do your best in life
To those who want to know my grade just don't laugh

First of all Malay Language I got a B
For English I got an A
Mathematics I got an A also
Even my Science was an A
My History was a B
Geography I got a B
My Living Skills and Islamic Teaching were also B
so my total is 3 A 5 B
not bad I say

These grades surprise not only me but everyone around me
I am not the best student but
I did do my best
so those who have helped me I would like to thank them all
I pray for your forgiveness if I had done anything wrong

From The Phantom of Hearts,
Shaoran Akumu

No comments:

Post a Comment