Welcome to The Truth of my Lies

I welcome those who visit this blog, but those who know nothing but making trouble I shall not welcome...






Monday, November 15, 2010

This Past Year

Another school year has ended...

And this as the years before I have learned many things
Nothing in life is simple
we should all know that by now
But for me everything is hard

Next year there I will be attending my senior year
also it will be my final year
Before I can enjoy true freedom from school
I must first focus on the final exam next year

This exam will be the one that will
decide my future
So I can no longer play around
I must make sure I am ready
but right now I feel like a stupid Bastard
I haven't been serious this past year

I don't know what to do...
I want to study this school holiday
It just I can't focus
I don't even know why I am learning
so many meaningless things
In my future will I use the knowledge I have learn
and the knowledge I am about to learn?

Someone once told me
"It is useless learning about the things that you're
not gonna use in the future.
Remember this world is only for awhile,
So why waste your time learning about the things your not gonna use?
What will you obtain with nothing?
Think about it..."

That person said those words to me exactly one year before
It took me at least a month to find my answer
and I thought I found it when I first entered my new school
but as time passed I knew I had pick the wrong answer
I don't regret my choice

Why?
Because I met someone this year
She is all I ever think about right now
She gave me strength to keep moving and look towards the future
We are very close friends right now
And now I longer get to see her...
I only see her at school
but it has ended already.
I don't even know if we'll attend the same school next year
She told me to think positive
So I will try
I thank you my most precious friend
for always being there when I need you

Though she is quite popular among the guys at our school
and also has many admirers
she is kind to all
and I know she sometime suffers the same pain I do
she will always stay true and pure to those around her

Unlike me I am a Damned Bastard
who knows nothing but failure
That is why I'll never be fit for her...
Haha... I really am stupid

There is only one thing I want to say to her which is
Aishiteru yo

I will look towards the future now
for my reality is mine alone
only I can shape my own future
My Resolution for the next year is set

I just hope I'll be able to live that long

This ends my letter...

No comments:

Post a Comment