Welcome to The Truth of my Lies

I welcome those who visit this blog, but those who know nothing but making trouble I shall not welcome...






Monday, February 22, 2010

Why...?

I do not understand why must this life be harsh?

why is it cruel?

What have I done to deserve such pain...

It is all so confusing

I just wish that the pain in this heart will vanish

I do not know what to do...



I seek light in the most darkest places

I feel like my life is part of a mosaic piece

trying to find a place to fit



Over here I've learned that the country that

I was raised, is an enemy to my religion

yet I have many trustworthy friends there

unlike here, I feel left out, insulted, and not needed



What must I do...?

I need help

but from who...?

All I can trust right now

is my heart and soul...


... The End ...

PH

Will it continue ?

1 comment:

  1. asal ckp cmtu nih..
    law de masalah,cte jela kat aku..
    ko kan der no aku,mcg jela..
    aku takley la nengok kaw ceni..
    cheer la sikit!^_^

    ReplyDelete